Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 Months Old

I'm five months old today. I went to the doctor this morning, and he said I'm doing well. I weigh 16 pounds. Mom forgot to ask how long I am. She'll get that next month. I can sit but I don't have the best balance and still fall a lot. Dad built my crib recently so I'm sleeping in it some now. Don't worry though... I'm only a few feet away from Mom and Dad :-) I love to laugh at my sisters and brother. I hate it when people cough or sneeze around me. If Dad coughs, I can instantly go from happy to screaming hysterically. Mom and Dad have never seen anything like it. I was sleeping through the night, but I have a cold and am currenlty getting up at night again. updated to add: Mom tried to get me to smile for the picture, but she didn't have much luck. Tonight she learned why. I ended my five month birthday by throwing up. I am sick. I am not enjoying this.

No comments: