Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm 18 Months Old!

I turned 18 months old on Sunday! Mom and Dad should have had a party... but they didn't. I went to the doctor last week and found out that I've gotten a lot taller. I'm now almost in the 50% for height and almost the 10% for weight. This was a big jump since my twelve month appointment.

This is my favorite way to dress. I don't understand why Mom doesn't let me wear this everywhere. Whenever I see my princess dress from Halloween, I just have to wear it. I love my pink blankie, taking baths, playing outside, pretty dress-up clothes, shiny purses, Barney, coloring, toy cellphones, my kitchen, and anything big brother or sister will do with me. I hate wearing my coat in the carseat, wearing big brother's ugly old white shoes (I throw them down the stairs when Mom puts them on me), and not being included in anything happening in the household.

Mom and Dad think I'm pretty easy-going. I sleep when I'm supposed to sleep, eat pretty much whatever they hand me, am usually fairly quiet, like to pick up my toys, and they don't seem to notice most of my occasional tantrums. Give me a few months though....

No comments: