Friday, October 31, 2008

Flu Vaccine Day


Today I had my flu shot at the local bank. Yes, I said bank. We live out in the country and for some reason the locals have decided shots in banks is the way to go. Big brother and sister had flu mists. Notice I said mists. That means while I had a needle poked in my little leg, all they had to do was take a deep breath. I handled it like a champ. They gave me a Dora sticker and I finished crying before I even left the room. This is me a few minutes later hanging out with big Sis in her room.


On the other hand, it was hard on big brother. All he had to do was take a breath, but he cried all the way home and was still crying when this picture was taken. He scared all the poor children coming into the bank for their flu mists after him. He's now taking a long nap, and we're hoping he'll recover soon :-) Next year I'll be 2 and can have the mist instead of the shot also.

No comments: