Friday, June 27, 2008

Mom Turns 30

Today the kids and I (Jenny) went to the zoo for my birthday with friend Stephanie and her children. It was fun to see our friends for the day. I would have taken pictures, but I forgot my camera. Even if I had remembered, I doubt if we could have gotten our gang which included a 1 year-old, 2 year-old, 3 year-old, 4 year-old, and 6 year-old together long enough to take a group shot, and a picture of me as I frantically searched for Seth when I momentarily lost him in the crowd really wouldn't be pretty :-)

This evening we had cake, and I opened my gifts. The kids bought me candles for the new house.... which brings me to the following... a picture of our house. It is supposed to be finished by mid-July. We're getting close!
Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa were planning to keep the children while Mom and Dad had an afternoon out. However, Morgan developed a fairly high fever this afternoon, and unless she has an overnight recovery, we'll be home instead.

No comments: